Pickleberry Kids started back in 2006, while I was pregnant with my son, Matthew. I’ve always been a “crafty” person, and professionally, I made my living as a Marketing Executive in NYC Advertising, doing a little graphic design on the side.
As I began planning for my family’s new arrival, I found it was difficult to find just the right items to decorate my son’s nursery. I shopped in stores, online and even at local craft fairs, and I couldn’t find pieces that meshed together to make one great room theme. Finally, somewhere in my 7th month, and getting closer to D-day, I decided to create my own room decor. After all, I was a graphic designer by trade!
So I spent the next few months creating a design that I loved and then applying that design to wall art, bedding, wall signs and more. I got so many compliments on my nursery theme from friends and family that I thought, “hey, I might just be onto something here…” And, so, as they say, the rest is history. I’ve been creating kid friendly room decor designs ever since.
Since then, Pickleberry Kids has become a premium source in the US for fresh and fun kids room decor that fuels imaginations. From our popular canvas artwork, to our growth charts, wall signs and kids bedding, we offer a one stop shop to create the room of your dreams for your child.
Our mission is simple: to offer fresh, fun kids room decor that fuels imaginations!
What makes Pickleberry Kids so special?
- We’re fully owned and operated by a mom-preneur (with a little help sometimes from dad!)
- We operate a state-of-the-art website that makes shopping for all types of kids room decor fast and fun and easy!
- We maintain a hand selected catalog of the most desirable designs and themes.
- We add new designs and themes regularly, keeping up with what’s popular for both boys and girls rooms.
- We meticulously inspect all items and carefully package them, before they ship.
- We providing unmatched, quality, selection and customer service.
Pickleberry Kids is located on Long Island, just outside the busy hustle and bustle of New York City.
Have questions? Need help placing an order? We have an outstanding customer support team ready to serve you. You can reach them at: help@PickleberryKids.com.